1) Name: Brian Moynihan.
2) Age: 21+ Vat.
3) Favourite Food: Chocolate.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Travelling.
5) Favourite TV Programme: Blue Bloods.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Shane Lowry, Pat Shortt, Tommy Tiernan.
7) Sporting hero: Nicky English(God).
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? The Masters.
9) Best advice someone has given you: You reap what you sow.
10) Biggest influence: My Parents.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Too many to mention.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: None.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Paul Wynne.
Present: Seamus Kennedy.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: County Final 2017.
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: Friendships.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: Get back on the pitch.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against? Carrick Swan.
18) Most important skill in hurling: Good striking.
19) Biggest moaner in the team/club: Ger Deely.
20) One to watch: Darragh Landers.
21) Have you a nickname: Mini.
22) Gaa dislikes: Bad refereeing.
23) What superpower would you want: Invisibility.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: Andrew McCarthy.
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: Travel around the world.
26) Best Fast food in town: Miss Ellies.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Ger Deely.
28) Most skilful: Ross Peters.
29) Favourite Watering Hole: The County Bar.
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Paul Wynne.