1) Name: Timmy.
2) Age: 33.
3) Favourite Food: Go vegan.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Music, bees, fishing.
5) Favourite TV Programme: The Sunday Game even though Joanne Cantwell would suck the life out of you, no craic.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Matt Barlow, Ian Fahey, Seany Gunne.
7) Sporting hero: Son of God-Eoin Kelly.
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? Not the superbowl anyway.
9) Best advice someone has given you: Paddle your own canoe.
10) Biggest influence: My family.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: I've no shame.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: Hydration is key even though the chapped lip heads in the club don't agree. Barlow and Ross.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Jamie Ahearne.
Present: Bawny or Jamie Peters.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: Played waterboy in the County minor final against Brackens.
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: The craic.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: That the U8s bate Moyle rovers.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against? O Loughlin Gaels.
18) Most important skill in hurling: looking up/an citeóg.
19) Biggest moaner in the team/club: Sammy Ryan.
20) One to watch: Peter McGarry.
21) Have you a nickname: Cruz.
22) Gaa dislikes: They're hungry at the top and they're fossils at the top who don't understand or look after youth.
23) What superpower would you want: I'm super already.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: Myself.
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: Bring Barlow, Fahey and Gunney out for dinner.
26) Best Fast food in town: Aaron's in the next parish.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Me.
28) Most skilful: Ross.
29) Favourite Watering Hole: Careys Castle in Irishtown.
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Probably me or Golly or Shane wearing the banner gear.