1) Name: James Morris.
2) Age: 16.
3) Favourite Food: Spaghetti bolognaise.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Playing the Playstation.
5) Favourite TV Programme: Match of the Day.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Lebron James, Beauden Barret, Roy Keane.
7) Sporting hero: James McClean.
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? Rugby World Cup final.
9) Best advice someone has given you: Keep your eye on the ball.
10) Biggest influence: Parents.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Playing in goal and conceding a goal through my legs.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: None
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Tim Nugent.
Present: Richie Gunne.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: 2019 u16 south final.
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: playing with all my friends.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: Win minor south final.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against? Swan.
18) Most important skill in hurling: First touch.
19) Biggest moaner in the team/club: Sam Johnson
20) One to watch: Adam Brannigan.
21) Have you a nickname: No.
22) Gaa dislikes: Clashing with other sports.
23) What superpower would you want: invisibility.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: Mark Wahlberg.
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: Buy Fergal Gaughran new shorts.
26) Best Fast food in town: Parnell.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Paul Coffey.
28) Most skilful: Dean Cagney.
29) Favourite Watering Hole: N/A
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Ross Slattery.