1) Name: Rhys Byrne.
2) Age: 18.
3) Favourite Food: Steak, Chips and pepper sauce .
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Spending time with Family and Friends.
5) Favourite TV Programme: Match of The Day.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Tony Gleeson, Roy Keane, Joe Brolly.
7) Sporting hero: Roy Keane.
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be?: All Ireland club final, with St Mary’s in it.
9) Best advice someone has given you: Do whatever makes you happy.
10) Biggest hurling influence on your career: Fergal Condon, without a doubt.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Ahh pretty much all of them.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: None.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Fergal Condon.
Present: Josh Ryan.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: County intermediate Final vs Gortnahoe!
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: There’s always a great bunch of lads around you!
16) Hopes for the season ahead: For Ger to refer to his kids by name instead of ‘young fella’
17) What team do you look forward to playing against?: The Swan.
18) Most important skill in hurling: First Touch.
19) Biggest moaner in the team/club: Enda Dunphy, there’s always something wrong with him.
20) One to watch: Niall Deely.
21) Have you a nickname: Juicy.
22) Gaa dislikes: The price of All Ireland final tickets.
23) What superpower would you want: To track back like Sean O’Connor.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: Melissa McCarthy.
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: Re-open Chawkes.
26) Best Fast food in town: Noors Kebab Elm Park.
27) Worst trainer in the club: There is none..
28) Most skilful: Ross Peters.
29) Favourite Watering Hole: The Venue
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Donal McCabe.