1) Name: Gearoid Buckley.
2) Age: 28.
3) Favourite Food: A sucker for Lasagne.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Working!!!
5) Favourite TV Programme: The Office ( US version) - I could never get sick of it.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Steve Carell, Ricky Gervais and Donald Trump (for the laugh).
7) Sporting hero: Eoin Kelly - the son of God.
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? Wimbledon final, ideally between Nadal and Federer and a repeat of the 08 final.
9) Best advice someone has given you: Always keep your eye on the ball.
10) Biggest hurling influence on your career: Too many to mention. Dad, Frank Maher, Willie Peters Billy Carroll and Terence Kennedy were guys who would have coached us a lot growing up - I learnt a lot from each of them when we were underage
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Missing a penalty in the u16 south final is something that always haunts me to this day - missing a few important frees too 👀
12) Superstitions or match day routines: Try not to Puck around the day before a game.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Brian 'Beano' McDonnell
Present: Jamie Peters
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: Intermediate County Final - the whole year just clicked for us and knew we wouldn't be beaten.
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: Friends, craic and memories.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: Continue the form of last Sunday and win our remaining group games to qualify for a quarter final.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against? Carrick Swan.
18) Most important skill in hurling: Catching and striking on the run.
19) Biggest moaner in the team/club: Brian Carroll
20) One to watch: Cathal Deely.
21) Have you a nickname: Speedy Gonzales.
22) Gaa dislikes: Uncertainty with Fixtures.
23) What superpower would you want: To be able to fly.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: I'll go with Mark Wahlberg - similar build and all that
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: Would have to be a friends holiday to Vegas all paid for
26) Best Fast food in town: Lyons.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Jason Lonergan.
28) Most skilful: Ends Dunphy - Serious first touch
29) Favourite Watering Hole: Moynihan's.
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Timmy Ryan hands down.