1) Name: Liam Ryan.
2) Age: 23.
3) Favourite Food: Bacon and Martin's Cale.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Going on holidays with Matt Barlow.
5) Favourite TV Programme: Ed Edd and Eddy.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Mike Tyson Michael Collins and Luke Kelly.
7) Sporting hero: Lomana Lua Lua.
8)If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? Ross and Jamie Peters in Madison square garden.
9) Best advice someone has given you: Be yourself (Brian Carrol)
10) Biggest influence: My Father Martin.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Black Monday after the south intermediate final in 2017.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: Have a pair of lucky boxers for finals since I was 10. Don't fit me anymore so I just leave them in the gear bag.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present:
Past: Fergal Condon.
Present: Tadgh Condon.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: South under 21 final when Cass missed the open goal. Gearoid buckley and Jamie Peters still cry when you mention it.
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: Playing senior hurling.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: Matt Barlow doesn't get injured.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against: Swan.
18) Most important skill in hurling: High fielding.
20) One to watch: Sean Leahy.
21) Have you a nickname: Bawn. Or the cheetah.
22) Gaa dislikes: Fixtures and tg4 tv cameras when it's raining.
23) What superpower would you want: Be able to hurl like Brian Carrol in his prime.
24) If there was a movie made of your life, who would play you: Will Smith.
25) What would you do if you won the lottery: Buy hair transplants for colm Stapleton and Pádraigh Lyons.
26) Best fast food in town: Lyons sweetchilli chicken no salad extra sauce.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Sammy Ryan or Paul Nolan. Both v lazy.
28) Most skillful: Probably myself .
29) Favourite watering hole: Kate's on a Monday.
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Ross Peters. Always wearing his father's clothes.