1) Name: Kevin Leahy.
2) Age: 54
3) Favourite Food: Paul Tobin’s rib eye steak.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: I am a fantasy league whizz-kid.
5) Favourite TV Programme: Match of the Day.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Dan Breen , JFK , Kim Jong-Un.
7) Sporting hero: Lionel Messi : He would never have made it with Mary’s. Deely wouldn’t have picked him. Too small. Can’t win the high ball.
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? 2030 All Ireland Senior Club Final : St Mary’s vs Ballyhale Shamrocks.
9) Best advice someone has given you: The only ball to worry about is the next one.
10) Biggest influence: My father & Jimmy Collins.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Taken off before half time in 1985 South Senior Final by a coach who was appointed the week before the match and had never seen us play. Still bitter about it. Only time in 20 years senior hurling to be taken off and it happened on the biggest day. Was playing badly though.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: Always wore white socks when allowed.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Jimmy Ryan & Willie Peters
Present: Jamie Peters, Josh Ryan & Seamus.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: Saw : 1981 South Senior Final Played In : 1985 County Senior Quarter Final . Narrowly beaten by Cappawhite ( that coach was gone by then).
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: Club Spirit.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: That the numbers in the field are high . If that happens , everything else will follow.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against? Swan.
18) Most important skill in hurling: Striking.
20) One to watch: Paraic Bond, Conor Parker, Dean Cagney, Adam Brannigan. Could name twenty between 12 & 17. Those who want it most will come through.
21) Have you a nickname: Nah.
22) Gaa dislikes: Offaly referees.
23) What superpower would you want: Stay Young.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: I’d like if it was someone like Henry Shefflin or Brian Carroll but would probably end up with someone who looks and hurls like Mr Bean. .
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: I would upgrade Mags’s car but my own is fine. I would get a bit of 5G for the club.
26) Best Fast food in town: Lyons.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Junior B full forward line (last years anyway).
28) Most skilful: Has to be Ross.
29) Favourite Watering Hole: Parish Bar. Wembley.
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Probably myself. I reckon Lilly Deely is the best.