1) Name: Sean Adamson.
2) Age: 23.
3) Favourite Food: Pizza.
4) Favourite pastime outside sport: Travelling.
5) Favourite TV Programme: Ozark.
6) 3 people you would invite to dinner: Will Ferrell, Warren Buffet, Ricky Gervais.
7) Sporting hero: Paudie Maher.
8) If you could attend any sporting event what would it be? McGregor Vs Alvarez.
9) Best advice someone has given you: Control the controllables.
10) Biggest hurling influence on your career: Conal Murphy.
11) Most embarrassing moment on/off the pitch: Missing the ball on camera in the county minor final.
12) Superstitions or match day routines: None.
13) Favourite Marys player both past and present.
Past: Brian Carroll.
Present: Richie or Joe Gunne.
14) Best Mary's game you saw/played in: County Minor final against Killadangan 2015.
15) Best part of playing with Mary's: The craic and nights out after games.
16) Hopes for the season ahead: Win the south.
17) What team do you look forward to playing against? Killenaule.
18) Most important skill in hurling: first touch.
19) Biggest moaner in the team/club: Matt Barlow.
20) One to watch: Tadgh Condon.
21) Have you a nickname: Goose.
22) Gaa dislikes: the lack of certainty around when we’re playing.
23) What superpower would you want: Time travel.
24) If there was a movie made of your life who would play you: Brad Pitt.
25) What would you do if you won a million euro: holiday to Albufeira.
26) Best Fast food in town: Lyons or Prego.
27) Worst trainer in the club: Matches or Darren Cass.
28) Most skillful: Ross Peters.
29) Favourite Watering Hole: Gleesons.
30) Worst dress sense in the club: Tim Ryan but Matt Barlows new boots deserve a mention.