We are delighted with all the positive feedback regarding the dedicated club app. It has eased admin pressures on the club and allowed parents complete the Covid forms in an easy manner along with getting rid of the multiple whatsapp groups too!
To ensure you have the latest version of clubzap, go to the Playstore on Anroid or the App store for Apple and see if there is an upgrade option. If so, simply click install and away you go. If there is no upgrade need, you have the updated version already.
The following additoins have been added to make things more streamlined.
For the Group Admin / Coach
- A single screen view to check if an attendee has completed the Covid questionnaire before you record their attendance at your event.
- You can now set an end date and time for your events so parents know when to pickup their kids.
- New chat interface including a simplified RSVP summary
For Parents / Players
- A new flow to simplify the process of submitting Covid questionnaires on behalf of multiple group members (i.e.: Coach & Player)
- A new status indicator for group members to indicate if they have completed the Covid questionnaire for an upcoming event.
- Simplified RSVP Structure for submitting and editing responses.
If you are not seeing the option to select your name on the Covid Questionnaire or do not see your kids name on the Complete Now drop down list then you need to ensure your Group Status is set correctly as detailed here.
A parent can add multiple kids to their profile and complete forms for each.
If you need to complete a form for yourself then your status should be set to Coach rather than parent and you can add your kid(s) names in this status also. Check this out to update your status and add kids names.